Priority Trees prides itself on offering customers the highest quality tree services at an affordable price with over 20 years industry experience
Priority Tree Services provides professional tree care services ranging from stump grinding, tree removal, tree pruning (sometimes referred to as tree lopping), as well as consultancy by qualified arborists within the Woollahra Municipal Council area and much more. Woollahra Council covers the following suburbs:
- Bellevue Hill
- Darling Point
- Double Bay
- Point Piper
- Rose Bay
- Watsons Bay
Woollahra Council Quick Links
Woollahra Councils Tree Preservation Order allows for the following work to be carried out without consent or permission:
- The tree is “Dead”
- The tree is “Dangerous”, posing an imminent danger to property or life. (Level 5 Arborist report must be provided prior to removal)
- Pruning of dead branches from a tree
- Selective pruning of branches no larger than 50mm diameter at the nearest branch collar or junction to clear a roof, an external face of a building and powerline clearance.
- The seasonal pruning of a fruit tree or tree grown for the purpose of citrus and stone fruit
- The tree is of a species that has been declared a noxious plant under the Noxious Weeds Act 1993 as prescribed for Woollahra Local Government area.
- The tree is required to be removed by an emergency service or council because it poses or will pose a significant threat to access in an emergency.
The Tree Preservation Order exemption list does not apply to the following:
- Any tree with a diameter spread of branches greater than 3m or with a height greater than 5m, irrespective of the spread of branches.
- Any bushland vegetation irrespective of size.
- Any tree or plant, irrespective of size, listed in a register of significant or heritage trees adopted by Council at any time.
- Any pruning of roots greater than 50mm diameter. required where:
- The tree is “Dead”; (Ensure the tree is not leafless because it is a deciduous tree)
- The tree is “Dangerous”, posing an imminent danger to property or life.