Priority Trees prides itself on offering customers the highest quality tree services at an affordable price with over 20 years industry experience
- Bellevue Hill
- Darling Point
- Double Bay
- Point Piper
- Rose Bay
- Watsons Bay
Woollahra Council Quick Links
Woollahra Councils Tree Preservation Order allows for the following work to be carried out without consent or permission:
- The tree is “Dead”
- The tree is “Dangerous”, posing an imminent danger to property or life. (Level 5 Arborist report must be provided prior to removal)
- Pruning of dead branches from a tree
- Selective pruning of branches no larger than 50mm diameter at the nearest branch collar or junction to clear a roof, an external face of a building and powerline clearance.
- The seasonal pruning of a fruit tree or tree grown for the purpose of citrus and stone fruit
- The tree is of a species that has been declared a noxious plant under the Noxious Weeds Act 1993 as prescribed for Woollahra Local Government area.
- The tree is required to be removed by an emergency service or council because it poses or will pose a significant threat to access in an emergency.
The Tree Preservation Order exemption list does not apply to the following:
- Any tree with a diameter spread of branches greater than 3m or with a height greater than 5m, irrespective of the spread of branches.
- Any bushland vegetation irrespective of size.
- Any tree or plant, irrespective of size, listed in a register of significant or heritage trees adopted by Council at any time.
- Any pruning of roots greater than 50mm diameter. required where:
- The tree is “Dead”; (Ensure the tree is not leafless because it is a deciduous tree)
- The tree is “Dangerous”, posing an imminent danger to property or life.