Try our service for yourself and you will stay loyal to us forever. A bold statement but our many
loyal customers constantly comment that Priority Trees are the only service they would trust for their tree services
- You are our #1 Priority as our name states
- Sound advice and right solution guaranteed
- Job done right first time every time
- We treat your garden and home as if it were our own
- Fixed price quotes
- Your property will be left cleaner than when we arrived
- No job to big or too small
- 100% guarantee on work
- Qualified Arborist carry out all work
- Members of major industry bodies
- Friendly courteous and reliable
- Family owned since 1995
We guarantee that you will be 100% with the work. If not we will fix it for free.
Your Satisfaction is our No.1 Priority.
Because we know what service we provide our customers and the feedback we constantly receive from our clients we are confident in offering the following Guarantee;
We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with the work. If not we will keep working until you are or refund your money in full.
Call us today to get a free quote or to arrange for one of our consultants to assess your trees.
Priority Tree Services and its Management team are committed to providing customer satisfaction by implementing and maintaining an Integrated Management Plan (IMP). This IMP represents a detailed outline of the PTS management system and explains “how we do things” to achieve these outcomes.
Our strategically developed documents, processes and procedures provide the mechanisms to achieve quality, safety and sound environmental practices in our services and personnel, whilst our commitment to continually improve these mechanisms, is how we can strive to achieve operational excellence and ultimate customer satisfaction. PTS is committed to:
- Establishing a standardised system of managing our IMP across all of the business.
- Allocate and communicate responsibility and accountability to all levels of employees.
- Establish a system of managing our IMP that can be monitored and continuously improved.
- Maintain compliance to all three (3) standards.