Priority Trees prides itself on offering customers the highest quality tree services at an affordable price with over 20 years industry experience
North Sydney Council
Priority Tree Services provides professional tree care services ranging from stump grinding, tree removal, tree pruning (sometimes referred to as tree lopping), as well as consultancy by qualified arborists within the North Sydney Council area and much more.
North Sydney Council Quick Links
North Sydney Council covers the following suburbs:
- Berrys Bay
- Cremorne North
- Cremorne Point
- Crows Nest
- Kurraba Point
- Lavender Bay
- McMahons Point
- Milsons Point
- Neutral Bay
- North Sydney
- St Leonards
North Sydney Councils Tree Preservation Order allows for the following work to be carried out without consent or permission:
- Trees that are declared to be dead or dying as confirmed by an appropriately qualified arborist.
- Pruning deadwood from a tree
- Noxious weeds as prescribed by the Noxious Weeds Act, 1993 (except for large canopy species including Camphor laurel (Cinnamomum camphora); Coral Tree (Erythrina sp.) and Celtis (Celtis sp.).
- Trees or vegetation that are being maintained or removed by North Sydney Council staff (or their sub-contractors) on land under Council’s ownership or care and control.
- Trees or vegetation that have been authorised to be removed or pruned pursuant to a Development Consent issued under the Act, but not prior to the issue of a Construction Certificate relating to that Development Consent
- Removal of tree with a height of less than 10m, a crown width less than 10m or a trunk circumference less than 1.5m measured 1m above ground level, except the following species which require to be less than 5metres in height; Port Jackson Fig (Ficus rubiginosa),Moreton Bay Fig (Ficus macrophylla), Sydney Red Gum (Angophora costata)