Priority Trees prides itself on offering customers the highest quality tree services at an affordable price
Priority Tree Services provide amongst other tree care services, stump grinding, tree removal and tree pruning (sometimes referred to as tree lopping), as well as consultancy by qualified arborists within the City of Sydney Council area.
City of Sydney Council covers the following suburbs:
- Annandale (parts)
- Millers Point
- Moore Park
- Newtown (parts)
- Paddington (parts)
- Potts Point
- Centennial Park (parts)
- The Rocks
- Rushcutters Bay (parts)
- Dawes Point
- St Peters (parts)
- Elizabeth Bay (parts)
- Surry Hills
- Forest Lodge
City of Sydney Councils Tree Preservation Order allows for the following work to be carried out without consent or permission:
- Removal of a dead/dying or dangerous tree
- Work carried out on a tree by the Council, State Emergency Services or a person acting on either of their behalf in response to an emergency.
- Removal or pruning in accordance with AS4373 Pruning of Amenity Trees to allow electricity supply.
- Removal of pruning in accordance with AS4373 Pruning of Amenity Trees to provide 0.5 metre clearance of insulated electricity supply cables.
- Tree pruning or removal approved by a current Development Consent issued by the City.
- Control, removal and eradication of any species declared a noxious plant within the City under the Noxious Weeds Act, 1993.
The Tree Preservation Order exemption list does not apply to the following:
- Trees on private property can be pruned without City permission where it will achieve clearances for the areas listed in the table below and where the branch size is less than the diameter size shown. Other factors to consider include:
- Pruning will not remove more than 5% of the tree’s total canopy.
- The structural stability of the tree will not be affected.
- Damage or decline of the tree will not be caused.
Please call us on (02) 9482 5353 or click book a quote here